10.02.2007

with anchors in hand

I realize that three posts in one day is a bit excessive, but baking excites me.
Here's the photos from the aforementioned recipe adventures.

Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins (vegan)



My beloved Rufus taking care of the beaters. Don't worry, this is only in the peanut butter stage of the next recipe - no chocolate yet.





















Banana Peanut Butter Cocoa Cookies (vegan)

Check out the texture on the cookies! They are delicious, a bit too sweet for my tastes but I know Scott will love them. I'm a huge fan of the muffins, which are slightly sweet and surprisingly tangy every time I come across a cranberry. Zing!
I'm feeling warm and homey. I'll probably clean the house a bit, then figure out some dinners to prepare and store for the week.
I think I could really do this Vegan thing. I might even coerce the husband. I'll just win him over with fabulous vegan recipes and he'll realize that cheese and eggs aren't that hard to give up, after all.





No comments: